ARL’s general law practice provides quality legal services within New Zealand for every situation that affects people, their families and their businesses.
Offering a practical approach in providing effective legal assistance to our clients is a core driver for our firm and we are committed to removing barriers to understanding and de-mystifying legal processes.
Our Partners, lawyers and staff are proud to be part of a team culture that is based upon the fundamental principle that every client is unique and respected and that the matters that are of concern to them are important.
ARL Lawyers are in a period of growth and we have a position available for an energetic and enthusiastic lawyer in the following role:
CIVIL LITIGATION LAWYER
Ideally, you will have:
- Two or more years’ post-qualification experience *
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong research skills
- The ability to confidently provide clients with timely and accurate advice
- A modern, family-friendly working environment with a healthy work/life balance
- Ongoing training and development from experienced practitioners
- Flexible working hours for the right person
- The ability to progress your career
If you thrive in a busy environment, are great with people and have a good sense of humour then we want to hear from you.
To apply please forward your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com by 19 June 2017.
* These roles require a current New Zealand Law Society Practising Certificate and recent New Zealand experience.