ARL’s general law practice provides quality legal services within New Zealand for every situation that affects people, their families and their businesses.
Offering a practical approach in providing effective legal assistance to our clients is a core driver for our firm and we are committed to removing barriers to understanding and de-mystifying legal processes.
Our Partners, lawyers and staff are proud to be part of a team culture that is based upon the fundamental principle that every client is unique and respected and that the matters that are of concern to them are important.
Trusts & Estates Lawyer – 18 months or more PQE*
Dispute Resolution / Litigation Lawyer – 4 years or more PQE*
ARL Lawyers is a highly regarded medium sized legal practice in the heart of Lower Hutt. Our four specialist teams work together to offer sound, cost-effective solutions for their clients.
ARL Lawyers is in a period of growth and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, well-rounded lawyer to join the Dispute Resolution / Litigation Team and the Personal Planning and Business Solutions Team.
Ideally, you will have:
- Excellent research and communication skills
- The ability to confidently provide clients with timely and accurate advice
- Strong advocacy skills and the desire to achieve great results for your clients.
- Exposure to high quality and varied work in the field of mediation, employment law and civil litigation
- The opportunity to work alongside and receive ongoing training and development from experienced practitioners
- A modern, family-friendly working environment with the ability to negotiate flexible working hours to suit your circumstances and lifestyle
- A competitive market-rate salary and benefits.
If you are a self-starter, thrive in a busy environment, have great client relationship skills and a good sense of humour then we want to hear from you.
To apply please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 3 April 2018
*This role requires a current NZ Law Society Practising Certificate and recent NZ experience.