ARL’s general law practice provides quality legal services within New Zealand for every situation that affects people, their families and their businesses.
Offering a practical approach in providing effective legal assistance to our clients is a core driver for our firm and we are committed to removing barriers to understanding and de-mystifying legal processes.
Our Partners, lawyers and staff are proud to be part of a team culture that is based upon the fundamental principle that every client is unique and respected and that the matters that are of concern to them are important.
ARL Lawyers currently has a vacancy.
To apply please submit your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Senior Associate – Trusts and Estates
If you’re looking to share your day with a group of highly experienced and motivated professionals, then look no further. At ARL we pride ourselves on ‘making it happen’ for our clients while providing a supportive and collaborative environment for our colleagues.
Our Personal Planning and Business Solutions team have a position available for an experienced lawyer who is looking to advance into the next stage of their career.
This is a senior role which requires 5+ years of relevant PQE in the areas of trusts, estates, wills and powers of attorney.
In addition to the right know-how, you will be ready to take on a leadership role within this team and our organisation. We are looking for someone who will enthusiastically contribute to the culture and vision of ARL Lawyers.
You will work alongside an approachable, knowledgeable and supportive Partner.
Ideally, you will:
- Demonstrate expertise across all practice areas of this team
- Competently manage your practice to meet competing demands
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both co-workers and clients
- Balance the need to work autonomously while contributing to the smooth running of this team
- Provide supervision and guidance to junior solicitors
We will provide you with:
- A modern, family-friendly working environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive remuneration
- A healthy work/life balance
- Flexible working hours for the right person
- Opportunities for progression
This role requires a current NZ Law Society Practising Certificate and recent NZ experience.
ARL Lawyers is a productive and progressive firm based in Lower Hutt. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding service and sensible, solution-focused advice.